Thursday 24 June 2010

Emmas presents

Morning all,

I made these presents back in April, when i went on maternity leave. I couldnt post pictures sooner as i had to wait until i see Emma.

So here are the piccies:




This is a photo holder i brought from my local craft shop. I cant say i did much to it cos all i did was paint it and add a couple of extras to pretty it up.

This is her birthday pressie, i used piccies of us both from when we went to butlins in march last year, this was taken from the cosmo cricket tsv i got a while back:







I love the outcome of this piece more than most other things i have ever worked on, i think it looks really good.

Thanks for looking.

xx

5 comments:

SueB said...

Everything is beautiful Tracy! I must, must, must get out my Cosmo Cricket set now, I'd forgotten how lovely it was. Hope everything is good with you and little Daisy Ann.
Hugs!
Suzie xxxx :)

SusieJ said...

You've certainly prettied up the photo holder Tracy and I really love the hanging pictures - you both look as though you're enjoying yourselves!
Sue xx

tea_bag said...

What wonderful gifts, lol you look like you had fun

Hugs to you and Daisy Ann

Carole said...

What a lovely gift for your friend Tracy, it's gorgeous - no wonder you are pleased with how it turned out!

Hugs - Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

fab presents tracy, bet she loved them both... your trip to butlins looked fab too...

maria x